This is a fun and trendy hat! By purchasing this PDF, you will get one pattern to crochet your own Ariel Beanie!
- 1 skein #4 worsted weight yarn. I used Yarn Bee, Rustic Romantic
- Hook sizes,
- H 5mm, for hat body and brim option 1
- G 4mm for brim option 2, or appropriate hook sizes to meet gauge.
- Yarn/Darning needle to weave in ends
- Stitch marker to track the end of each round
- Ch- chain
- Slst- slip stitch
- Slstblo- slip stitch back loops only
- Sc- single crochet
- Scblo- single crochet back loops only
- Hdc- half double crochet
- Hdc3lo- half double crochet in the 3rd loops only
- Fpdc- front post double crochet