Skill Level: Intermediate
- Approximately 32 yards of 100% alpaca, or 100% wool, per ball (I used a double strands of Bremont Joana Brushed Yarn, if you chose this method double your yards or your skeins, whichever you prefer). When making wool balls I use Patons Classic Wool
- 4mm hook
- Yarn Needle
- 5-6 oz of roving will stuff 2 balls, 100% alpaca or 100% wool. Esty is a great place to find this material. Here are a few stores I use, and their prices are great!
- Felted Sky Studio, Wyoming Alpacas
- • Each ball will be approximately the size of a soft ball, maybe a little smaller depending on tension and felting.
- • Each ball will weigh approximately 2.5 oz
- Mc-magic circle
- Sc- single crochet
- Dec- decrease
- Slst- slip stitch