The pattern is easily customizable by just adding or subtracting rows based on your measurements. See my blog for more information on how to customize your hoodie to you! What I love most about this pattern is it is worked in mainly one piece. The entire body is one piece with the hood, arms, and fur border added after. The pattern is written to incorporate a zipper, but you can also close the front for a pullover hoodie instead. Want a vest? Just don’t add the sleeves. It’s that easy! The possibilities are endless!The pattern is worked vertically where you will crochet in rows that are turned vertical. The shoulders are then stitched together leaving an opening for the head. Arm holes are worked into the piece using chain stitches and skipped stitches to leave an opening. Head over to my blog to read more about how to customize this piece! (knottiehooks.com/blog).
Skill Level: Beginner
● Pattern is written for size Extra Small, with Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL represented in parentheses as: XS (Sm, Med, Lg, XL) (2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
● Chest circumference- 30 (34, 38, 42, 46) (50, 54, 58, 62)”
● Length- 22 (23, 23, 24, 24) (24, 24, 25, 25)”
● Yarn- Main Color: #3 DK weight yarn. I used Baby Bee Sweet Delight Yarn; 377 yards/113g per hank; 60% Acrylic & 40% Polyamide
● Approx. yds needed: 2500 (3100, 3200, 3500, 3800) (4200, 4500, 4900, 5500)
Border color: #6 Super Bulky Faux Fur yarn; 100% polyester; 62 yards/3.5 oz; 1-3 skeins
● Hook(s): 4mm/ G-6, 5mm/ H-8
● Yarn Needle
● Scissors/ Rotary Cutting Blade (optional) ●
● Stitch markers to assist in attaching the hood and sleeves
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.