In Excelsis Natalis means birth in the highest degree. And to celebrate the life of this we are blessed to be shined up on by the same celestial alignment that shone upon the baby Jesus when he was born.
In Excelsis Natalis is just one of the crochet along hosted by Claire of Bearreye and sponsored by WeCrochet. You can find the other squares to go along with this one at, https://bearrye.com/crochet-a-longs/hope-in-the-holidays/html.
● Yarn: I used KnitPicks Mighty Stitch, #4 worsted weight, 80% acrylic 20% wool (this yarn is light for a worsted weight yarn). The abbreviations in the parenthesis is what is used in the pattern to represent which color to work with.
○ 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in Spruce (SP)
○ 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in White (WH)
○ 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in Silver (SL)
● Hook(s): 5mm H-8. I used my Furls Odyssey
● Yarn needle
● Blocking board or something to pin the square to
● Pins (24 minimum) for pinning the square to board
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.