Skill Level: Intermediate
- Yarn: 1 skein of Caron Pantone #5 Bulky (this yarn works up more like a #4 Aran, so a good substitute would be a thicker #4 yarn)
- 5.5mm (I-9) for hat body and brim option 1 (or hook to obtain gauge).
- 4.5mm (7) for brim option 2 (or one hook size smaller than that used on the hat body).
- Yarn Needle
- St(s)- Stitch(es)
- Mc- magic circle
- Rnd- round
- Hdc- half double crochet
- Dc- double crochet
- Fpdc- front post double crochet
- Slst- slip stitch
- Slstblo- slip stitch back loops only
- Sc- single crochet
- Scblo- single crochet back loops only