Skill Level: Advanced beginner/ Intermediate. A basic knowledge of crochet terminology is needed.
- 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in bubble gum
- 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in cream
- 1 skein KnitPicks Mighty Stitch in alfalfa
- 1-2 yards of any yellow yarn you have lying around.
- Hook(s): 4mm
- Yarn needle
- Stitch Markers: Optional but not necessary for tracking the end of each round.
Abbreviations/ Stitches (US terms): (all available stitch tutorials can be found at https://www.knottiehooks.com/stitch-tutorials/)
- St- Stitch(s)
- Sk- skip stitch(s)
- Ch- chain
- Slst- slip stitch
- Mc- Magic Circle (instructions provided)
- Sc- single crochet
- Hdc- half double crochet
- Dc- double crochet
- Fptc- front post treble crochet;
- Beg- beginning
- Stm- stitch marker
- Rnd- round